BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

down these roads i walk . .

Down this dusty dirt road i walk,
Kicking the occasional stone along the way.
Knapsack on my back and an empty feeling in my heart.
Off in the distance, I see a small town.
Looks like every other one I’ve ever seen.
No better no worse. Off in the distance, in this little town, lies my new home.

I'll always have a home to run to,
no matter what people say, i am who i am ,
and that brings me here today.

who we were, only brings us to who we are today,
In our lives we look for happiness.
We seek it in a place. Unfortunately the place, Is not the place we’re in.
We need to look more closely, At the place we’re in. If we look hard enough.
We may find happiness.

In a world filled with such hate,
In a world filled with such violence,
We need a clean slate.

To forget about the pains of the past,
To move forward in light
We need a clean slate.

i walk these roads to find more strength burried beneath the milky way,
i walk these roads to forget about what everyone around will say ,
i walk these roads with no doubt nor regret,
i walk these roads to find hope to forget. .

0 comments: