BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday.

I walk into that hospital, so quiet.

I keep walking towards my grandfathers room, hopeing and praying an emptieness fills me.

I get to the room and glance over,

A doctors voice in the distance asks "are you looking for the man from that room"

i slowly grasp some air and said yeah do you know where i could find him?

The doctor said he's up in the ICU. And gave me directions on where do go, she had a tone in her voice that left me there in fear.



I walk back towards that elevator feeling like theres something missing. I keep walking up to the next floor inwhich the ICU is at, as i walk by the front desk another voice hits me and says are you lost ? do you need me to show you where to go? Right there hit me, i am lost, i don't know where to go, not only to find my grandfather but in life general.

As she points to the room he is in so settle, she tells me my grandmother awaits in there by his side, i join them .



I sat in the hospital , so quiet. My grandmother stareing around the room, holding onto my grampa not having the strength to let go. I glance over at my grampa laying there so gentle but yet fear fills the room, i am trying to make sense of it all, our throats feel like the ocean filling up with water, splashing arouns as if waves were riding up and down our throats, makeing it difficult to breath, makeing us choke, unable to say words but feels so empty inside.

Minutes turn to hours as we sit and pray,
a body in the hospital bed so settle as he lays.

nothing will change the love we have for him,
and the love he has for us, as each day goes on we continue to pray. . .

Everything will be okay .
<3

2 comments:

Scott R. said...

Danielle...i must say, that was beautiful... you have a big heart girl. :)

Endless Love said...

Thanks Scott i appriciate that,
you're writings are just as good.

so keep up with the great work and great heart :)