BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Would you find it in your heart.

It's funny how we can never find the answers to all of our questions'
as hard as you try, lies overcome the truth they take over.
Shame, hate, & hurt.

The last words you had said to me, were "someday soon i'm going to sit down and write you a letter, trying to explain what had happened".
What does that mean?

I already have my own answers for your mistakes, and now you're trying to brive me with a lie that you're takeing in as the truth. What could have possibly went wrong and happened hence what i call your "weakness".

I'm sick of not knowing anymore. I'm sick of trying to find my own answers to questions so big i can't even come to find one answer. I'm sick of you saying it's going to be alright and that you'll always love me - it's far from alright .
I know i'll always have your heart and your love, but whats that worth to me when you don't show your heart & love?

It's far from okay.
not a day goes by where i don't think about you. Not a day goes by where i don't regret thinkin ' bout you. But i'm tired. I'm tired of trying so hard to hold on to you, when really i barely have you. I'm tired of not seeing you enough. I'm tired of growing up from your little girl into a women you barely even know anymore. I'm tired of hurting, I'm tired of you hurting, I'm tired of the curiosity that crosses my mind every day wondering if you're okay. I'm just tired.

would you find it in your heart to make this go away.
what does it mean when you say "i'm going to write you a letter someday soon and try to explain what happened" when really i already know what happened. What is the truth? What are the lies?

0 comments: