BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Conversation between me & someone..
She said " you say you have forgivin' him, but there are always two different sides of the story"

yes i have,
No matter how much we mess up in life, or how much sin we participate in if we go to the Lord and ask him for our forgiveness he will heal us, and he will forgive us. He will clense us. The Lord doesn't want to see us fail, and even when we are about to fall he is always there ready to pick us up through it all. He always forgives. His love is relentless.


“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1:9)

We have to learn to forgive others in our life for the decisions they have made that we don't really agree with. We have to learn that no matter what the circumstances are we're better off forgiving, then holding everything inside and not dealing with it. Keeping secrets & holding grudges. Forgiveness will clense us and make us whole again. Forgiveness is the sweetest thing.

I let it all go.

Forgiveness is the sweetest thing, when you let it all go it's the sweetest thing because you can breathe again.
When the one next to you is the one that caused you pain
If you’ve been drowning in your guilt and in your shame
If you’ve been fighting and struggling to break free
Or if you’ve been left behind by the one you thought
Loved you most
Laying it all down, will bring you to life.

No matter what the cirumstances are forgiveness is the sweetest thing.

I know there are two different sides to a story, but what if i know them already or what if there isn't two sides in this one, what if every detail ever told to me is right and he's just wrong. Even if he has a side why hasn't he told me it? What's he waiting for?

Those questions i have are no longer haunting me,
I have forgivin you, I have.
I've forgivin you for the way you live, for the way you make me feel, for the way you make me hurt, for the way you make me miss you, for the way you treat us.
I have forgivin you, and God has cleansed me, he has opened my eyes.

I let it all go.

0 comments: