BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

I sit in the stillness sometimes, only to ponder about the ifs, ands, buts and whys.
Even though it's been so long i still wait to hear from you.
I wait and wait and wait somemore just incase you come back.

Come back to me, come back to me is what i long to see.
Layin' there on that floor, a pain i felt like nothing before.
Laying there so helpless and hopeless, as we tried to make a way for you.
I ran as fast as i could, holding my breath barely breathing.
Trying so hard not to let go.

I ran, and i cried screaming for help trying to erase the realtiy of what was really going on.
My breathing paste got much faster, as this scene became a disaster.
Laying there is all i see, beneath of me breathless and precious.
Trying so hard to move you,
in the end it was you who moved us.

You may be gone, and missing you isn't easy but it's the knowlege of knowing you're above watching over me.
Keep a good look out for me papa pete, Everyday is a day of missing you, but gainging strength from the pain is causes and gaining strength from your knowledge. Nothing compares to you.

You were like a father figure in my life, that i never had.
You taught me endless things that will always be with me.
And most of all, you're a hero. A hero that never let himself fall.
You faught battles until they we're beaten. You never let it beat you. You we're the stronger one through it all.

I Love you, PapaPete. Forever&always<3

0 comments: