BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I have made mistakes that I know I don't have the ability to change, but I am letting those mistakes change me ; for the better.

I have been the girl who hates, destroys, hurts, crys, lies and dies a little inside. I have been the girl who stumbles and falls, who gets confused at times, who once was lost. I have been the girl who lost all hope and faith.

Though through every struggle that has ever challenged me, through any fear and confusion that I have felt, and through any pain and guilt I have held, I have finally found myself.

I survive because of all of the great and wonderful beautiful people in my life. I survive because of a God who is so understanding and so loving and true. I survive not on my own but from the strength and courage of others and my father in heaven.

0 comments: