BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

somedays the pain overtakes my strength,
tares it apart until i'm weak.

Atleast that's what it feels like.

somedays i just want to run, run and never stop
until i find the place i want to be, the place meant for me.

Atleast that's what i want.

somedays i hate you,
and i just want to sit and scream.

Atleast that's what i thought.

somedays i forgive you,
until the last thing to do is love you.

Atleast that's what i should do.

I want you to keep fighting this, i want to keep rooting and praying for you, and i never want to face the fact of letting you go, But somedays i feel like that's all i have to do to finally move on, I feel like i have to let you go on order to move on from the place im in right now, That's the way i feel.

but if all of this is true, please prove me wrong, because i don't ever want to face the fact of letting go of you. .

But than i realize the beauty in this all,
The beauty that won't let me fall
God .
For he is there through every crappy day i face, and he is there with arms wide open waiting for me to jump in them, waiting for me to forgive you. And so i think and begin to see that forgiveness heals the broken. God heals the broken, God heals the hurt, God will take the pain away. He will heal every single one of us, we just have to let him in to do it.

<3

0 comments: