BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

wishin' on a thunderstorm.

When i was younger i remember sitting in your arms as thunder would strike, i remember feelin' like those thunderstorm nights would leave me so secure because that's where i found myself in your arms.

I remember prayin' and hopin for another thunderstorm night,
so the loud thunder would come and defeat the loud fights.
Love would remain and i would sit there in your arms as i watch the lightning strike off the windows, as i heard the thunder. I didn't even have to for one sec wonder, because i knew in your arms i felt safe.

Now all i think about is how we're at arms length, i'm tryin to feel secure and safe again, i really am.
But it's hard to do that without you. Even though thunder brings in the fear, i knew nothing could hurt me aslong as you were near, i knew i was safe with you.

I'm wishin for another thunderstorm night, so i can hang on tight and just know you'll never let me go, know everything will be alright.

I'm wishin'

0 comments: