BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

as i lay outside, glance up into the moonlight, stars surround the midnight sky.

looking up from where i lay, where i stand and where i belong.
deep down inside knowing this isn't everything, this isn't.
Knowing there is more than this.
More than this.


thoughts stroll into my head, wondering, searching and reaching.
I'm reaching up, out and in.

for i know there is more than this.
Gotta give it up, fight for it. Strive for it.
You can't want something, without trying, striving, and fighting for it. You can't just have it.

I want to know you more and more as each day goes by.
I want to share the love you have amongst my heart.
I want to show people the love that lasts.
The love that doesn't just fade,
The love inwhich is relentless, and fearless.

I am striving.

0 comments: