BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

So Beautiful

Finding myself here in your arms, surrounded in peace
captured in love.

oh the feeling within
Finding that peace and belief.

Holding on tightly
more & more changing yourself slightly.

Leaving you Here in those arms
Hoping for the best,
not assuming the worst.

Loving the unlovable,
Honouring the unhonourable,
Believeing the impossible,
Hoping for the hopeless,
and
forgiving the unforgiveable.

Finding myself here in your arms, surrounded in peace
captured in love

I feel it all around, all around me.
Like the ocean surrounding the land i feel it all around, all around me.

I feel the love like a rush, like the waves.
I feel the love like a rush, like the wind.

Takin me under,
leaving everything behind, feelin' it going down.
So Beautiful, all around and inside.

I feel the pain going down,
I feel it fallin' down.

You're Savin me, lifting me up, shining on everything.

0 comments: