BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Sometimes life doesn't seem too fair, infact at times it seems like it's the farthest away from fair could ever be.

Life throws unexpected things at you, at unexpected times.
Everyone tells you to be strong, just hold on.

But times where you actually sit down and begin to realize the truth sometimes that truth hurts. I know it does for me.. just being honnest here.

Not a day goes by where i don't think about you for a moment or two.. wondering where you are, what your doing or just asking myself impossible questions inwhich could never be answered. And you see thats what hurts the most.

I have not a clue why this happened to me, or anyone in the world that goes through the same thing. But it did. And i can't fight something that aint worth fighting, i can't fight reality.

I just have to be strong and hold on.
I have to believe, and have faith that you're okay.

I know you can fight this battle, you can. I believe in you everytime i look into your brown eyes i see that hope. I see that strength that has been holdin'back for awhile now, let everything go. Let it go. Fight this battle for you are strong. Pull through, hang in there believe in yourself, have hope and faith.

Stop living for the world, but live for God.
Let everything go, let yourself go to him for he will carry you through your struggles, he will forgive you and heal you.

Like i said, everytime i look into your brown eye, i see that hope. I see a strength that can and will get you through this battle you just need to start believeing it and start fighting it.

I Love You

0 comments: