BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I sit here, in the stillness trying to find myself.
I settle down, breath in and breath out.
Striving to hold back only whats left, all of this doubt.

I sit, i think, i scramble, i move, i love, i hate, i fear, i fake, i believe, i strive, and i hope.

Pushing onward to see the difference, pushing through to feel the peace.
Guiding me my savour, my hope.

Never letting me go.
I'm a believer, of the father to the fatherless, the lover to the sinners, the strength for the weak, the fullness for the hunger, the joy for the angry, the hope for the hopeless, the love the never ends.
God, who made this world in motion, who died for us to live. To love, to believe. Not to fight, nor hate.

I love my father, for he has givin'me knew eyes, new heart and new desires.
<3

0 comments: