BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The fight for you, is all i've ever known.

I'd say, please come home.
But who would i be kidding, nothing ever changes.

Feeling and knowing you'll never be home
kills me.

Everything i can leave, is everything you should leave.
Everything i feel,you should feel.
Everything i miss, you should miss.

Do you know where change is?
Do you know where love is?
Do you know?

The fight for you, is all i've ever known.
I just wish the fight i fight for you, you would fight for yourself.

Keep fighting what ever you are fighting, don't give up hope.
Keep hanging on, what ever you are fighting keep fighting it.

Keep fighting this battle of addictions.
Keep fighting this.
I'm asking you, please.

Not just for me, but for yourself.
<3

0 comments: