BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

H & E .

Isn't it strange, the way someone else can give you strength.

I learn from you, in many different ways and reality is you don't even know it.

You sit there and i take in the moments i spend with you day after day.

hearing and listening to each word you say.

I adore you,

I believe in you,

I hope for you,

& i envy you.

For everything you've been through, and through everything you're going through, i envy you.

I envy you for everything that has ever challenged your strength, yet you pressed through and knew you're stronger.

The way you sit there so gracefully, and peacefully.

The way you stare out that window, with only the best things to say. Looking out into the world, noticing the sky, the grass and all of the trees' explaining how you think it's the most beautiful thing.

I envy you and learn from you by the way you still have hope. The way things don't always go as you wish yet with barely anything you have everything.

The way your love affects me, and changes me.

You and him teach me more than i ever need to know.

Your settle movements, your voice, your faith. Your love towards eachother impacts me. It shows me what this life is all about.

Not letting go, holding on with that little strength that takes you far amazes me.

you never go with the what ifs, and the wonders why, you never assume the worst but always holding on to faith and hope that as each day passes is a blessing.

You really have taught me more than i've ever known before.
You've made me stronger, and opened my eyes to what this life is about. You've showed me the way appriciateing things really should be.



<3

0 comments: