BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Unknown.

In life I question things, I question alot of things. I've realized that my questions i have are finally begining to unfold. I've been carrying these questions deep within me.

I wonder where is God in a world so filled with unspeakable pain?
I find myself wondering if God is all-powerful and full of love, why doesn't he do something about the pain and evil that comes with this world.

Under all of these questions there is a truth, and I may not understand it fully but the things I have learned that deal with my questions that are stirred up inside me are that

I know and love a God of mercy and love, and in him we find hope and healing.
I've realized that he never leaves us where he finds us, unless we insist. He's always going to be there and until he finds you he will still search for you, for he loves you with his whole heart.

He never leaves us where he finds us.
God comes to find us in the midst of our sorrows, trapped by dissapointments, or betreyed by our own hopes. He comes to find us, he comes to take us in his loving arms, his heart is open.

Through the faith that's broken,
you gotta keep a heart that's open. Let him in, he will give you peace and hope, he will give you courage, he will give you strength.
Go to him for more.
Press onward to him, press forward, press deeper. Keep pressing.
He will open his arms for he loves you.

He never leaves us where he finds us.
Understand that guys. Understand it. Take it in, breathe this moment in.
Where he finds us , he wont betrey, he wont lie, he won't hurt, he won't dissapoint. He'll only love.

As much as we need him, he needs us.
He's our strength & we're his strength.

<3

0 comments: