BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

As I stand with my sandy feet upon the beach with the strength of waves washing up upon my feet, feeling a breeze from the ocean wind and watching the sun as it sets

there's a person running away and trying to hide from the destruction of an enormous fear. Trying to find hope and strength as it destroys their dreams, trying to find sense and hope in that tornadoe.

As I sit on that plane leaving the ground on take off, I look below me and realize i'm on top of the world. I look underneath at all of the lights shining on water, the cars driving fast and lights reflecting off of trees, I see how everything conects and fits together. I see the moon shining bright in the midnight sky than turbulance hit and I feel disturbed.

then is where i know there is a person who felt that distruction and disturbance of turbulance. There's a person who feared flying, there's a person who lived the life of dying. That person faught and gave all their strength in battles of war. War became their life, a life that saved millions.

While I'm driving in a car down a busy highway, trying to find my way.
Others drove down that road and their lives were hit away. Their lives were crushed by another vehicle causing an accident.

When i'm with a friend having a contest to see who can eat the most food or when i'm too full to eat something i waste it away there's someone out there striving to find anything to eat to make the pain go away.

As I miss someone, waiting for them to put an effort out their instead of me trying anymore. Giving up on someone who i love the most not wanting to see their face because of the hurt they caused me there is someone out their wishing they had one more moment with the person they loved the most. Wishing to see their face so the pain of death would go away.

As I am loved by my mom and taught so much by her, there is a person who didn't even know their real mom. Who wasn't loved but givin up by their mom. There's a person who's life is changed because of the motherless child who is lost and not found. A person who's heart is broken for the rejection and fear and hopelessness they feel each and every day.

As i lay out under fireworks as they take off in the sky there's a person who covers their ears as they hear the abnoxious noise inwhich is a reminder of war and all the loved ones killed.

As i lay awake in bed covered with blankets for warmth, theirs a person laying on a park bench with nothing but theirselves and that sign that says "Please give for the homeless".

when I run and feel and bend and jump there's that person who only dreams of running, feeling and bending there legs there's that person whos stuck in that chair for the rest of their lives.

When i wish my life could be better sometimes; i realize we all take things forgranted and realize if one situation you go through is bad there's so many more who suffer from enormous amounts of hurt and they go through things way worst. I realize that when one thing is happening another somewhere out there is too. Whether it's better or worst theres so many things that happen in this world.

0 comments: