BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

howcome you're not the one saving me. .

how could something so strong end up so wrong.
how could people change within a little amount of time,
why couldn't there have been a sign .

it was all to good to be true.
you said "i don't ever want to hurt you".
but where did that simple grace go ?
why didn't you ever let it show until now ?

oh please tell me how.

i should have seen this comeing,
i know it's never simple and never easy,
but i wish you would have warned me.

nothing felt right unless i was with you,
nothing seemed as though to fight,
unless it was for you.

where did that simple grace go,
why didn't you ever let it show until now,

oh please tell me how.

i know it's never simple and never easy,
but why couldn't you be the one saving me..

0 comments: