BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my big brother, my hero. <3

Brother your light closes over me just like an eyelid.

you and i are in it for the long haul,
and will catch eachother when one falls. .
you are my big brother, and i will always be here for you,
just like i know you'll always be here for me.
We stick together,
Two siblings tied forever
With a rope that refuses to break.

my brother, Who is always there when I need a shoulder to cry on
My brother Who is the one I can go to when Im in any bind
My brother
My brother never judges me
He is always there with a hug
Though we fight, He always has a reason for his anger
And when its not me, He always says Sorry
He is the best brother I could ask for
And Im proud to call him mine.

brother your light closes over me just like an eyelid,
brother your smile lights up and is always there to shine.

Brother can you remember
When we were both still small
The fun we had, the talks we shared
Looking back - we had it all
'
Brother can I play with you
and wear your favorite shirt
Will you let me throw the football once
I swear I won't get hurt
Brother will you help me solve
this problem I have got
There's this boy I know who I really like a lot
Brother will you show me how to try and drive a car
Will you let me drive your brand new truck
I swear I won't go far...

you're always here through it all,
you never seem to let me fall.
you hold me tight ,
you are my shining light.

I’m gonna grow up
And be just like you’
Cause you’re my hero,
My hero, Big Brother.
We were together
No matter what
Even though our lives
Weren’t the best for us.

You are my shield
My knight in shining armor.
You are my Superman to save the day.
We stuck together,
Two siblings tied forever
With a rope that refused to break.

I’m gonna grow up
And be just like you’
Cause you’re my hero,
My hero, Big Brother

<3

0 comments: