BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

_ d i s t a n t LETTER.

I'm lost without you and I wish you were here to do all the things we miss out on
and especially I wish you were here so we could make up the right way..
maybe even with a simple hug.
So I guess this will have to do
And I will close my eyes and think of you.
I love you more than I can say
What keeps me going is thinking of you coming home one day..
Its so hard to smile sometimes knowing you are there
Deep in side I cry for things we long to share
Through these words my love is showed...
I pray every night that you hear me and close your eyes and my face you see..
I miss you behind hidden tears
Losing you is among my greatest fears..
With my words of sorrow
I beg for a better tomorrow
This space makes it so hard to show
But I will never let you go
i wont ever push you away,
i just wish you would have stayed.
Too late to heal loves mark
Losing you would leave me in the dark
i wont ever give up, that i know.
and i don't want you to ever give up.
This space makes it so hard to show
But I will never let you go..

i just wish somethings could change,
but yet so often little things are so unexpected. .
the hurt we feel from day to day,


imissyoufather.
each day i pray.

0 comments: