BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

you're scared. .

im not letting you get your way ,
you just don't care,
and never stay .

you kill me inside the promises you make,
never presue only break.
how can you live like that, how can you live like this.
you're scared of all the little things you may miss. .

you start to cry,
stare around,
only to realize times passing by
not a face nor a sound.

what went wrong,
where'd you go, it's just been way to long.
i need you here,
but all that's left inside me is nothing but that fear. .

you're scared, im tired .
you tell me not to let go,
i tell you not to walk away,
but things change and your left with no words to say,

soon you tell me not to walk away , & not to give up.
but the thing is you're the one who taught me how. .

0 comments: