BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rainy days'

As i stare out a window on a rainy day,
i see the rain drops, drip from the roof tops.
sitting there in settle thought, little words to say .

i wish i could hear your voice,
i just want to see your face.
But then i realize i didn't have a choice,
as my eyes are focused on the raindrops my heart begins beeting at a faster paste.

im trying to grap on to somthing good
but im left there with nothing but doubt ,
the tears i hold back,
all i want to do inside is scream & shout.
your cold hearted & it has turned to black.

the hurt and hatered, the things you say
it will never make anything again okay .
you say your sorry, & will make it up to me,
but its typical for you to just walk away ,
open your eyes & then maybe you'll see. . .

the pain you left inside of me,
i just can't control no more.
i feel like falling down on my knees only to find myself hitting the cold floor. .

0 comments: