BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

the shadow of memories. .

' recently there's been this feeling as if there's somthing following me around,
it's as if there's a shadow of all the memories,
and it never leaves the ground.
it's as if it's watching me and showing me my history. .

i don't understand it, it's reminding me of all the good memories and then it's also reminding me of all the bad memories.
it's makeing me feel different inside,
and it's as if this shadow never leaves my side.

i hate it, the memories of you and me.
they were once so good, but hurting me more inside
just reminding me of all the great things you use to be able to see.
it's reminding me of who you use to be , the one who never use to run and hide.

it's makeing my stomach feel bubbly,
and makeing me wonder if you ever did know me.

' but soon i begin to figure out that the only reason why these shadows of all the memories are only comeing back to me, because deep down inside somewhere i never did let go.
i thought they were gone, but all i did was hide the feelings so they wouldn't show.
and soon no one would see and even know.

it's makeing it worst, the memories of you and me,
you'll never let it be.
as i hold them within my skin,
you're out there without anything but living in sin.

it's sad when you use to be the one i looked up to,
the one i loved with all my heart,
the one i thought i knew,
and the one who said we'll never fall apart.

but the more you hold onto , the more you'll feel hurt,
the less you hold onto, the less you'll feel hurt.

it's like holding on to every single feeling inside and then screaming to relieve the pain and than soon every thing feels better as if you'll never feel the same . .

0 comments: