BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Consume me from the inside out,
Lord take away my fears.
Let all the hurt and pain just fall to the ground and dissapear.

Open my eyes Lord to the things you see,
Open my heart Lord to the things you feel.
Mold me Lord, Consume me.
I will neal for you.
Open my ears to the things you say,
Shine your light around me day after day.

Show me there is more than this Lord, Show me there is more.
Fill my heart with Joy and love, erase the doubts that surround me,
For more like you is who i want to be.
Lord fill empty spaces,
change empty faces,
Lord shine your light & surround me in your grace.

Change the person i am and want to be to the person you want me to be.
I give you my all,
Lord I give you my all just like you give me your all.

<3

0 comments: