BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's like a rush of wind that hits me so hard, it empties my insides and makes me feel alone. Makes me feel worthless.
It comes at me all at once, leaving me questioning your mistakes. Leaving me leaving you. It leaves me broken, and shattered feelin'like i just lost you. Feelin'like i just don't know you anymore.
It's like a rush of wind that hits me so hard all in one. My confidence is left behind, my hope is fading, everything i have for you is leaving. Every lie you told surrounds me, every wasted night makes me wonder. But something is there and it makes me hold on longer. It pulls the wind off my shoulder, calms the air i breathe in, leaving me slowly just to find myself surround in grace.

I'll always have this one question set upon my heart, chasin' the answers that sadly are impossible to answer.. "why are you so close, yet so far". I'm not so sure if i'll ever be able to have the answer to that question, but i'm still tryin' i'm still hopin' & i'm still believing.

0 comments: