BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 5, 2010

I wanna be all that i'm meant to be,
I wanna be me.

I wanna see the way you see.
I wanna feel the way you do.
I wanna know something new.

I wanna learn your every word.
I want a love that will never change
I want to hear what you've heard.
Isn't it strange,
a love that will never change?

I wanna find my place,
I wanna feel your love,
I wanna surround myself in your grace,
I wanna see you from up above.

I wanna praise you for ever,
I wanna run to you, with everything,
I never want to lose you.
I wanna be healed from all of this aching,

I wanna keep you,
I wanna feel healing from your touch,
I wanna find peace in everything you do,
I wanna love like you so much.

I wanna see the world the way you see it,
I wanna know your hearts desire for me
I wanna know your love is permanent,
I wanna be all that i can be.

I don't want this to be temporary,
I want this to be permanent.

I know it will be.
I wanna be all that i'm meant to be,
I wanna be me.

0 comments: