BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Somedays i feel like i am the only one struggleing, when i'm not with you. Not until today i realized that there's still that hope that i can never let go of, because even though you're so close yet so far you are still here, you are. You're still apart of this world, apart of my world. I may have lost you for a little while, but in the end i still have you, i still am holding onto you. I've learned that a goodbye doesn't hurt unless you are never saying "hi" again. I atleast have my chances with you you're still apart of this world, apart of my world.
And when my world comes crashing down, i will not lose that hope i have for you because deep within i know you are strong & i know you will hold on.

You are still apart of this world,
You are still apart of my world.
Sometimes i forget that, because distance and broken promises come between but i'm learning eachday to hold that hope hold on with all my might. For this is a battle i know you can fight.

You are still apart of this world,
you are still apart of my world.

I Love You.

0 comments: