BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Everything's gunna be alright.
Everything is finally gunna be okay..

As i hold on to hope, i know.

I'm holding on tight, givin in to no fights
for i know what is right.

I'm holding on.

All i need is you.

In everyone of us lies a great potential, Let God show you yours for it is there. God has a great plan for every one of our lives but on order for you to realize what the plan for your life is you got to let him in. You gotta let him in. It's the most beautiful thing, he's the most beautiful thing.
Let him shine through in all that you do.

I have a hope for him, i really do.
Somedays are worse than others, and some days are better.
I have a prayer for him, i really do.
I have a love for him, i really do.
I really do..

I try my best to hold onto those things, i really really do.
It gets hard, and sometimes easier. It switched back and forth but i'm always holding on to the hope i have for him.
I'll always love him, even for the times he's not here.
Even at times he's not even near.
I'll always love him,
I'll always root for him,
I'll always keep this hope i have for him.

<3

0 comments: