BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sometimes i don't understand why we hurt,
why we hate,
and
why we lie.

I just don't get it.
and i'm not sure if i'll ever really fully understand the point of the hurt we feel.
Some people say it's what "makes us stronger" and it's a good thing but really? is it really making us stronger?
i'm not gunna lie sometimes i say it will only make me stronger, but i'm tired of it. I'm tired of saying that just to make myself feel a tiny bit better inside, just to get my hopes up and to look forward to the end result of the hurt i feel. When i never really find that end result of that specific hurt. I never find the reasons why.

The hate, why do we hate? We're all just people living in the exact same world. Were just humans trying to get by life day by one as good as we can, but we always have to bring people down. We have to hurt people, hate people. I don't think it's necissary and there is no point because at the end of the day it's what counts the most not the stupid hate we feel toward people, it's the love that counts at the end of the day. It's what gives us that hope. Hate just brings you down.

And the Lies, i would ask why do we lie, but this is simple. We lie just so then noone will find out the truth about ourselves, they won't figure you out. We lie to hide the shame we feel, the mistakes we have made, we hide it all behind a lie. Eventually it gets bigger. Lieing is what causes the hurt & hate. It really is. Maybe not all of it but lieing deffenately helps. Sometimes i think we lie just so than we look better, we're scared. Affraid to tell the truth. We hold back. We hide behind lies, just to get by.

I just don't know if i'll ever fully understand it.
I just don't know. .

0 comments: